In Today’s changing business environment, organizations need to define their long-term and short-term manpower requirements. While some people may be required on an ongoing basis, others may be required only on project basis.We conduct preliminary interviews and shortlist candidates as per the requirement of the client. Visualizing these needs, we have structured our manpower services as…
We offer a wide range of Direct Hire services to augment the job provider’s search efforts. We conduct preliminary interviews and shortlist the candidates as per client organisation’s requirement and make arrangements for the face-to-face meeting with the job provider and thus help them assess and evaluate the right candidate for the job. We specialise in providing manpower at all levels:
We specialise in providing fresh / trained manpower on contract as per the specific requirement of the client. We select and match employees to the job provider’s work and environment. These people are taken on our payroll. We pay them regular salaries with statutory benefits and handle all the legal compliances and government regulations. The client organisation just receives a single invoice every month. The contractual process is not just a one-way process; we also take the Company’s employees on our rolls if any such need arises. Thus, we provide greater flexibility for the client organisation. If required by the client organisation, we also conduct skill enhancement programmes for the recruited candidates in order to enable them to be hands on soon after being assigned work responsibility by the client organisation, thus resulting in saving of valuable time for the organisation.
While our employee is working with the job provider, the client has the opportunity to assess the candidate’s skill, work ethic and cultural fit. After the contract period, the client organisation has the option of taking on the contractual manpower on itsown payroll.
Payroll outsourcing services are bundled into one package, creating savings and efficiency. The simplicity of bundling payroll outsourcing consulting services helps you implement and administer quality benefit programs without distracting employees from their core business functions.
- Dramatically improve the quality of sales calls by bringing organization-wide consistency and discipline to how sales calls are prepared for, structured, and executed
- Drive revenue and business performance by helping increase close ratios for new clients and expand business for existing clients
- Take the critical attribute in your organization that every salesperson has in common – communication – and add a consultative process, language, and structure for interacting with clients and executing a “more perfect” sales call
- Develop skills in building rapport during sales that encourages clients to more openly and honestly share information about their needs, competitors, pricing, decision criteria, and other information critical to winning business.
- Provide a questioning strategy to more effectively uncover client needs and enable product positioning that is strategic and client-focused
- Apply a four-step Model to resolve any objection
- More confidently ask for the business
Similar to all of Cosine’s sales training programs, content for consultative selling training is highly customized to any level, from new to experienced salespeople, their managers, and executive management
Available through 1-2 day classroom delivery (Cosine-led or train-the-trainer), online eLearning, one-on-one coaching, or webinar; wide variety of relevant books and support materials to embed and sustain learning are also available.